What is IP Phones?
The term "IP phone" refers to a telephone, which enables the processing of voice communication via the internet protocol and the internet or an intranet. One often speaks of so-called Voice-over-IP telephony (VoIP telephony) or VoIP telephones. The IP telephone converts analogue voice signals into digital signals and packages these in data packages that can be transferred via Internet Protocol
Physically, a VoIP phone set resembles a traditional hard wired or cordless telephone set. It employs the familiar ear and mouth ( E&M ) arrangement with an earphone (or earpiece) for listening to incoming audio, and a microphone (or mouthpiece) for transmitting audio. Some VoIP phone sets offer High Definition Audio Quality(HD). A few VoIP phone sets allow for the transmission and reception of image data during calls, so they can be considered video telephones.
Mono display IP Phone
- 1 SIP account, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts
- Call history up to 200 records
Video IP phone
- 6 lines 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way voice conferencing and 3-way video conferencing
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports and integrated WiFi (802.11b/g/n)
- 1 megapixel CMOS camera
- 4.3 inch (480x272) capacitive touch screen
- Runs Android version 4.2 and offers full access to the Google Play Store
- Bluetooth for headsets and pairing mobile devices, USB port, SD card slot, mini-HDMI output for connection to TV monitor, EHS for Plantronics headsets